Friday 14 July 2017

Snowflakes in July

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Another little visit with our new In Colours today - but also sharing the Colourful Seasons stamps and matching thinlits dies.

With the dies I cut out the branch and In Colour snowflakes, then I 'hung' them from the branch and stamped more snowflakes in Smoky Slate ink around them. I finished with some Basic Rhinestones to add a bit of bling!

Simple but pretty.

Oh and here is the card I made on Tuesday - a couple of people asked for a closer look...




Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
2017-2019 In Color A4 Cardstock
£7.25
Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies
£30.00
Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies
£24.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.