Monday 12 June 2017

VIDEO Almost my favourite thing in the new Stampin' Up! catalogue...

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Happy birthday to me! I am another year older but that's another year of being a full time Stampin' Up! demonstrator so bring those years on!


Today's video features my second favourite thing in the new catalogue - our brand new In Colours. And oh my goodness - how lovely are they?






Enjoy the video and let me know which is your favourite new In Colour - or if you use the US spelling you can let me know your favorite In Color! LOL


Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
2017-2019 In Color Classic Stampin' Pads
£25.50
2017-2019 In Color Stampin' Write Markers
£13.50
2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows
£7.75
2017-2019 In Color 12" X 12" Cardstock
£10.00
2017-2019 In Color A4 Cardstock
£7.25
Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack
£20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.