Friday 9 June 2017

Crafting Forever - sounds just like me :)

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

I love the sound of Crafting Forever as a stamp set name. This set features crafting and stationery stamps - and who doesn't love stationery?

On this project I have stamped and heat embossed the pens with silver embossing powder. I fussy cut the pens out and coloured them with markers. I then popped them up on our new small size Dimensionals and did a ink colour test scribble on vellum below.


The other part of this stamp set that I love are the paper snips - just like my Stampin' Up! ones! The greeting here (if you can't see it), says 'Crafting Forever! Housework Whenever' - love it :) 



To view the whole 2017 Stampin’ Up!  catalogue you can click here or contact me for your paper copy. 

Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

Product List
Crafting Forever Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£18.00
Heat Tool - Uk Plug
£27.00
White Vellum A4 Card Stock
£6.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.