Wednesday 31 May 2017

Colour Theory from Stampin' Up!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Yay! It's Stampin' Up! catalogue launch day! Have you got yours yet? If you would like a catalogue please contact me and I will arrange to send you one.



You may have had a peek at this suite of goodies on my launch party video on Tuesday. These are not the new In Colours - instead this is a whole set called Colour Theory - and I just love it!





As well as beautiful 6 X 6" Designer Series Paper (you can see samples above - there are accessories in the form of ribbons, Memories and More Journalling Cards, Cardstock pack, Glitter Enamel Dots and a stunning bundle of stamps and dies called Colourful Seasons. 


You will see a lot of projects made with the stamps and dies - but for today here are a few of the packaging ideas I came up with for my launch event. 



I will be back on Saturday with a hostess stamp set to show you and on Tuesday I will do a mini catalogue tour and tell you about my upcoming special class or if you can't wait...

To view the whole 2017 Stampin’ Up!  catalogue you can click here or contact me for your paper copy. 

Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.