Wednesday, 14 June 2017

BONUS Video - Love Today Planner Q & A

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,






I did a Love Today planner video and goodness you liked it :)

I have had a number of questions that I wanted to answer for you so this video covers the main two - tips for setting the planner up and how to make a file folder. I am also showing how to make an envelope insert and describing how I made my additional bookmark/page turners too.

Oh and if you didn't see the original video - you can find it here. 
























Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful . . . thanks so much!
    Cathy from Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video. I just got My planner and I'm going to make pockets for each month. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea - they will look so pretty!

      Delete
  3. I am a demo from Canada and really enjoy your videos. Your planner videos have convinced me I need to get one. I've always used a simple planner but am so excited to get one of these and use your suggestions. Thank you so much for making these videos and sharing your tips along the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Charlene - I love to be an enabler :) I am sure you will love your new Stampin' Up! planner x

      Delete
  4. Great tutorials, Elizabeth. My planner should be here Monday. Creative Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X