Wednesday 28 June 2017

Beer Mugs and Wine Flagons!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Well I seem to be stressing the alcohol in today's two projects - but they both feature the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper I showed in Tuesday's video.

The first one has a more vintage look with images from the Tuscan Vineyard stamp set.

The second one is my favourite. I first stamped the beer glasses on to the Wood Textures DSP, then again on to Very Vanilla Cardstock. I could then colour in the beer and fussy cut the main part of the glasses out without having to cut the handles! I just adhered the glasses over the outlines on the DSP and saved myself a lot of fiddly cutting! Oh and the drinks and greeting here came from the Mixed Drinks stamp set. 



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.



Product List
Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack
£9.00
Pretty Label Punch
£16.00
Mixed Drinks Photopolymer Stamp Set
£19.00
1/4" Copper Trim
£5.50
Tuscan Vineyard Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£18.00
Layering Ovals Framelits Dies
£32.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.