Saturday 17 June 2017

Balloons in June

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room and Happy Fathers Day!

Finally in my show and tell of our new In Colours - today I have a balloon card for you. The stamp set I used is Happy Birthday Gorgeous which as well as having some great greetings that work with both the Classic Label and the new Pretty Label punch - also features some sweet flowers and balloons - and yes they fit the Balloon Punch too!

I simply stamped the balloon outline then stamped over with the dotty second step stamp (ooh that's a tongue twister), in each of the in colours.



Well I hope you've enjoyed my In Colour festival over the last week - expect to see lots more of these colours popping up - I just adore them.



To view the whole 2017 Stampin’ Up!  catalogue you can click here or contact me for your paper copy. 

Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

Product List
2017-2019 In Color A4 Cardstock
£7.25
Happy Birthday Gorgeous Photopolymer Stamp Set
£19.00
Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack
£20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.