Wednesday 21 June 2017

Anyone for a bike ride?

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Well I haven't ridden a bike in years, (apart from those stationary ones in the gym and those things are hard to fall off), but this stamp set almost makes me want to take to the open road!

You can build your bike in any colour because the frame and coloured elements are separate stamps. You can have your bike carry books, a basket, flowers, apples or even this little dog!

The balloon and the sentiment are from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set that I shared on Tuesday.



For this version, I made a shaker card by punching a hole through the wheel area and stamping again on the inside of the card. I used Window Sheet and sequins to create a sweet shaker card effect. Again the greeting is from Happy Birthday Gorgeous.



I'll be back on Saturday with another completely different card using Bike Ride. See you then!

Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

Product List
Bike Ride Photopolymer Stamp Set
£19.00
Happy Birthday Gorgeous Photopolymer Stamp Set
£19.00
Metallics Sequin Assortment
£4.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.