Monday 29 May 2017

VIDEO Launch Party at Elizabeth's Craft Room Studio!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,



Every year I run launch parties as the new Stampin' Up! catalogue comes out. I have sometimes posted pictures of my displays - but this year I thought I would do something a bit different and give you a video tour.




I run three parties in total - plus a 'come and peek' event for my team.

Here is what I got up to this year...with my Tuesday evening, Wednesday morning and Thursday morning ladies!

























2017 In colour and Soft Sayings Kit display 


Colour Theory Display

Main Display

Liz's Lovely Launch Loot 


If you would like to come next year and can get to Southampton, Hampshire - just order a catalogue, place and order and let me know and your invitation will be on it's way. In fact I do another special free event for my lovely customers in September every year - and you could be there too!

CONTACT ME if you would like a catalogue. 

I will be back on Thursday and Saturday with a sneak peek of the Colour Theory suite and the In the City stamp set and again on next Tuesday for TWO VIDEOS - a new catalogue walk through and whoop whoop - a look at the BRAND NEW Stampin' Up! PLANNER!


Love Elizabeth X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.