Monday 29 May 2017

VIDEO Book quickly for my Daisy Delight Special Class

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Just a VERY quick video today - I have just a few spots left for my super popular Daisy Delight special class which is coming up at the end of June.

I need to place the orders for it on 1st June - so if you would like to snag one of the remaining spots, please contact me before the closing date of 31st May...yes that gives you two days! :)

CLASS DATES

Tuesday 27th June at 7pm
Wednesday 28th June at 10am (only 1 space left)
Thursday 29th June at 10am

Here is a sneak peek showing why this class has been so popular with the lovely ladies who came to my new Stampin' Up! Catalogue launch parties.

And if you want to see what a launch party at Elizabeth's Craft Room looks like - pop back tomorrow for another video and lots of pictures.



The price of the class is £28 and you will receive the Daisy Delight stamp set and a full pack of the Gold Faceted Gems, plus everything else you need to make the projects (value £22+) If you wish you can also have the matching Daisy Punch for an additional £12.75.

Book quickly to save your spot.

Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.