Tuesday 7 March 2017

VIDEO Inside the Lines - with Aqua Painter and Blender Pen

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today's video features the Inside the Lines DSP - which you can receive FREE during Sale-A-Bration. I show how to simply watercolour with inks to get a great card front.

Here is a little secret especially for my blog readers - when I was filming this I actually thought at one stage - no this is rubbish - I'm going to have to start again! But I carried on and once I had finished I actually loved the effect. So don't be too quick to judge your results - we are often our own worst critics.

And I worked out you could make 96 cards like this with just one pack of this paper - or make large home decor projects to give as gifts.







Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
Aqua Painters
£15.50
Blender Pens
£9.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.