Tuesday 21 March 2017

OMGoodness! MORE Sale-A-Bration goodies!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Well I did not see this coming!

Just when it is almost all over Stampin' Up! have surprised us all by offering more choices of Sale-A-Bration goodies to choose from!

There are Designer Papers - cardstock - washi tape and embossing folders available. To see them all click here. 

If you would like to place an order you can do so at my online store or contact me.

Remember Sale-A-Bration ends in just 2 weeks on 31st March - so don't miss out!

Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.