Saturday 25 March 2017

Mothers' Day Gift with Beautiful You

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Well I hope my Mum is not looking in today - because I am sharing her Mother's Day gift - I will tell her not to peek!

I used the Beautiful You stamp set and stamped in Sweet Sugarplum and Basic Black on tissue paper. I heated the wax to apply it to a large pillar candle. I bought a large candle holder and some ribbon and decorative gravel finished the look.

They stand about 10" tall and look even better in real life!

I made another for my mother in law too...this one is finished with glass beads and is done in Flirty Flamingo.



Wishing an early Happy Mothering Sunday (which is what we brits traditionally call Mothers' Day) to all my blog visitor mothers. x


Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.