Thursday 23 March 2017

Inside the Lines with Stampin' Markers

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today's card shows the power of restraint! LOL

I am a more is more girl so actually leaving some white space is tough for me - but here I wanted to pretty image to shine though and not be overwhelmed by too much colouring in! I used the Inside the Lines FREE designer paper and used markers to colour just some for the flowers. The stamps come from Birthday Bright apart from the lace which is stamped with Delicate Details another free Sale-A-Bration choice. (Just a week to go now!)

So do you like the less is more look - or do you think I should have coloured the lot? :)



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.