Thursday 9 February 2017

Sending Love part 1

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

These four little cards are part 1 in my Valentines display. They are all made using the Sending Love designer series papers and the Sealed with Love stamps and dies. You can also see one of the wooden embellishments also available in the Sending Love suite of goodies.

My favourite element however is the die that cuts the teeny tiny envelope (cut in Sending Love Glassine Sheets), on the bottom right card). SO super cute!



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.