Thursday 16 February 2017

Custom Tee Home Decor Frame

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

On Tuesday I said I would show you what I did with that little cropped T-shirt I cut  - well I added a skirt and then didn't stop there! I made a gingham dress (just stamp the top part of the T-shirt on to the DSP and then add the rest of the dress by hand with a marker and cut out).

Because they then looked like a toddlers outfit and school dress, I went further and made a wedding dress - covering the Very Vanilla cardstock with Lace Doilies and Basic Pearls.

I put them in a frame and made a photo space and added the perfect sentiment from the Bookcase Builder stamp set.

So from small demo scraps - pretty projects can grow!




Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

Product List
Lace Doilies
£4.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.