Tuesday, 3 January 2017

VIDEO Dragonfly Gift Box with Falling in Love DSP

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Tomorrow our new Spring/Summer catalogue launches around the world and I just couldn't wait to share my first video project. 

Class ladies - I have your catalogues and Sale-A-Bration brochures waiting her for you when I see you over the next couple of weeks. You will love them! 

You can also view the whole Spring/Summer catalogue you can click here or contact me for your paper copy. 

Enjoy the video...










Love Elizabeth X


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I watched this video and loved it! I like butterflies, but adore dragonflies! I really want to see the card yourselves in the beginning....thank you for the video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon. The other projects will be coming up over the next few weeks - so keep an eye out! X

      Delete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X