Saturday 14 January 2017

Lift Me Up - Balloon Thank You Card

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today I am sharing another of the Thank You cards I made recently. This one uses the Lift Me Up stamps from the new Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer catalogue.

I did a simple masking technique, stamping the red balloon image on a post it note, cutting it out and sticking over the red image, then stamping the blue balloon and cloud. When you remove the post it note the blue balloon and cloud appear to be behind the balloon.

You will receive a thank you card from me with every order you place whether at my online store or by contacting me direct.



To view the whole Spring/Summer catalogue you can click here or contact me for your paper copy. 

Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.