Thursday 29 December 2016

Home Sweet Home - taking you into the summer

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

With the festive season over I thought we could look towards holiday booking for next year and think about the sunshine to come. Here are a couple of cards I made with the Home Sweet Home bundle - I told you it was not just for Christmas!

The classic British Beach Hut! Good for all weathers :)  I combined it here with the boat from the Swirly Bird bundle and the shells and greetings come from Seaside Shore.



And here is another one - with the Pretty Pines framelits also pressed into action for a non-festive creation. I've used the Mixed Drinks stamp set to make my thatched beach bar card.  And can you see my photographic miss? Yep that is a dimensional back sneaking into the picture :)

I will be back on New Years eve with a bonus video for you. And if you want to see more of my Home Sweet Home projects you can see them here.



Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.