Thursday 3 November 2016

Tip! Merry Mice with a Blender Pen and Re-Inkers

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

I find colouring very relaxing - and looking at all the adult colouring books in the shops I am not the only one. I don't think my skills are very good - but using re-inkers (or ink from your Stampin' Up! ink pads squeezed into the lid), combined with a Blender Pen - you and I can both get some pretty results!

The Blender Pen, as it suggests, allows you to gently blend the ink. Doing this on Shimmery White cardstock gives the best effect, as it allows you to work the ink for longer without the paper pilling. If you are working on Whisper White, go gently and you will still be fine.

Here is my singing mouse from the Merry Mouse stamp set. Remember to stamp in Archival or Stazon ink so the outlines stay crisp.




Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
Blender Pens
£9.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.