Monday 21 November 2016

Stampin' Up! One Week Extravaganza

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Well Stampin' Up! do like to surprise us - and they have done so with a ONE WEEK Extravaganza of fantastic discounts of up to 40% plus one-off bundle discounts too!

http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=5001283


There are discounts all week, (some while stocks last), plus two ONE DAY ONLY Flash Sales today and next Monday 28th.

So what is on offer? Well the best way to see is to click here and pop over to my online store right now. You can order there and have the goodies shipped direct to you, or if you are one of my local customers I will have orders going in during the week, so email or call me to place your order for a reduced P&P of £1 or less.

See below for some of those ONE DAY ONLY offers!




Happy browsing and let me know if you have any questions.

Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.