Thursday 10 November 2016

Seasonal Bells for many occasions - part 1

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

I think the stamp set and punch bundle called Seasonal Bells is a bit of a misnomer. Bells are great for Christmas - but when I think of bells I am more likely to think of wedding bells and anniversary greetings.

So when I made my samples I did of course do some Christmas projects, but I also made those other occasion cards too.

Here you can see the bells done in Gold Foil (stamp with Stazon for the best effect), and used along with the Floral Boutique Designer Paper and Floral Phrases stamp set from the main catalogue.

Pop back on Saturday to see another idea for the bells!



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.