Saturday 19 November 2016

Merry Mice Mica Shaker Card

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,








Earlier in the season I did a video of a shaker card - this one is similar, but instead of using punches I used the Layering Circle Framelits to cut the base circle (which I stamped the mouse on), the window sheet and the frame for the front.






Another opportunity to get out the Merry Mice was calling and this one was walking in the snow -made from Mica Flakes (you get 3 colours in the pack, white, green and gold).



Don't you love a shaker card?






Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
Window Sheets
£4.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.