Friday 28 October 2016

TIP! Wonder of Christmas angel card using Wink of Stella to colour

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today's card features the Wonder of Christmas stamp set. I wanted to paint this angel in a Sweet Sugarplum ink dress - I wanted glimmer but not glitter...so out with my clear Wink of Stella pen.

I squeezed my Sugarplum ink pad to transfer some ink into the lid and used the clear Wink of Stella brush to paint her dress. The photo does not do it justice I must say - but that dress glimmers!

To clean the colour of the brush, simple swipe a few times on your scrap or grid paper and remember to wipe the lid to remove any glimmer before closing your ink pad.



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.