Wednesday 5 October 2016

Home Sweet Home Gingerbread Cottage and Candy Cane Card

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Inspired by the gorgeous Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper - I created a gingerbread cottage and Christmas card.


For the card I used a background of the Candy Cane Lane paper and cut out the little cottage from another sheet of the paper. Both the 3D and stamped elements on the tag house are made using the Home Sweet Home bundle. 



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.