Wednesday 12 October 2016

Home Sweet Home Gift Boxes

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today I am sharing three little Home Sweet Home bundle gift boxes. These make such cute packaging for Christmas treats - which you can hang on your tree - use to dress your Christmas table or use all year round with a different paper chosen.



If you want to see more made with this bundle you can visit my Christmas Village video and here about the Home Sweet Home Masterclass options including and online class that I am offering.


Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.