Wednesday 26 October 2016

Detailed Santa Thinlit Card and Box Ideas

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today I am sharing a picture of three projects made with the Detailed Santa Thinlit die. By experimenting with trimming the die down I discovered that as well as making a card front (the die set includes those cut outs for the top and bottom of the card - plus stars too), you could make it fit both the White 3"square Gift Boxes from the Autumn /Winter catalogue, they also fit the little Clear Tiny Treat Boxes (2') from the big catalogue.

You get 8 of the White Gift Boxes and 16 of the Clear Tiny Treat Boxes in the pack - see below. They are great for Christmas gifting. I have a video coming up soon showing how to decorate the larger box with Designer Series Paper too!



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.