Monday 12 September 2016

VIDEO Home Sweet Home - simple house construction!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

My FAVOURITE thing in the new Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter catalogue is the Home Sweet Home Bundle. I can't wait to share some of my creations with you. Today we are starting with a simple keepsake holder to give you an idea of how easy these little houses are to build!









Come back tomorrow Wednesday 14th September for details of an upcoming Masterclass and Online Masterclass on making these beautiful creations! 







Love Elizabeth X

To view the whole Autumn/Winter catalogue you can click here or contact me for your paper copy.

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.