Thursday 4 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches Part 3!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

And there's more! Such a versatile stamp set and dies - I needed to show you three more projects! Remember this bundle is ONLY available during August 2016 so contact me or click at the bottom of this post if you wish to order it.


Another flower done in Sweet Sugarplum cardstock this time with tiny pearls. Now compare below - instead of the stem die cut, I have used the tree branches die cut and sponged over to add the colour. 


And finally my favourite creation using this stamp set. I just love the tree image and the bold greeting (also from the stamp set) sets if off beautifully. 


Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.