Friday 29 July 2016

Number of Years Birthday Card from Leigh

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

I didn't make this one! But I loved it so much I just had to share. I celebrated a rather big birthday this year and my lovely team took me out for cream tea and bubbly and showered me with prettiness - including this lovely card from Leigh Shaw.



The detail is hardly done justice by the photograph, but zoomed in here you can see she has used Timeless Textures, sponged inks and White Craft Ink to create this beautiful card. Thank you Leigh - I love it! 



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it. Make sure you un-tick the 'no contact' box if you would like me to send you a thank you card. :)

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.