Friday 22 July 2016

Fox in a Box with Foxy Friends

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

What's inside the box?….this is a project we made at class this month - and everyone said "ahhh" when I opened the box! Inside we had a choice of critters made from the Foxy Friends stamp set and Fox Builder Punch.



They sat perfectly inside the Curvy Keepsake box just waiting to pop out and make someone smile! 


My lovely class ladies had a choice of who they made to go inside their box - skunk, fox, pussy cat, bear or my own personal favourite raccoon! 


And just to make it even sweeter - we had mini tic tacs behind each critter. Thank you so much to Viviane for buying them for me at the airport. They made the perfect little gift and everyone loved them. 



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it. Make sure you un-tick the 'no contact' box if you would like me to send you a thank you card. :)


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.