Friday 15 July 2016

Copper Embossed Gift Box

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today's project was a simple box when it started - but using Copper Embossing Powder and Window Sheet powder I blinged it up in to something much more striking

I stamped the outside of the box using the border from the Floral Phrases stamp set and did the inside layer with the Painter's Pallet stamp set.

Both areas were stamped in Versamark ink and covered in Copper Embossing Powder and heated to get this great effect. I made the slide-on cover using a strip of Window Sheet and secured it with a bow in our new Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon.




Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

Product List
Versamark Pad
£7.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.