Friday 10 June 2016

Playing with Painter's Palette

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Well today I am sharing three creations I made with the new Painters Pallet stamp set with greeting from Scenic Sayings. I used the stamping off technique in the first two to get the different shades of our new In Colours.



I've noticed that swoopy swirly circles (technical term LOL) are very popular and these paint swoosh stamps make them very easy to do. 

Here I incorporated some of the co-ordinating Designer Series Paper called Playful Palette (that is where those stripes and dots come from). 

Now give me a real paint brush - and the only thing I can make is a mess - but these stamps make me feel like an artist! 



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it. Make sure you un-tick the 'no contact' box if you would like me to send you a thank you card. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.