Friday 24 June 2016

More Baby Bear

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

He is SO sweet, I couldn't just leave you with one baby bear…so here are some more!

The first one is my personal favourite - he is done in three layers (Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Early Espresso), just like the bear in last Tuesday's video.

I wanted to make up a fun greeting, so I used the Labeller Alphabet to make an old-school type sign. The alpha set is great as it has multiples of most used letters enabling you to make up words and stamp them in one go.


Next we have some funky bears….you can see what I was going for here :) I used the Labeller Alphabet again and all the bears are stamped with just one colour, but stamped off 2 times, 1 time and no times - if that makes sense.


And finally….sweet little boy and girl bears - with some Playful Background stamps and the bow element stamped and cut out too. Have you enjoyed visiting with the baby bear….he will be back!

Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?

If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it. Make sure you un-tick the 'no contact' box if you would like me to send you a thank you card. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.