Friday 22 April 2016

Botanical Blooms Home Decor Heart

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room

Today I am actually demonstrating and presenting at our UK Stampin' Up! OnStage event. I will be on stage for a total of 45 minutes - so keep your fingers crossed that I remember what I am saying!

The project I am sharing today was inspired by one of my team, the lovely Tracey Walters. She showed us how to make these fantastic home-decor hearts some time ago and when I saw the Botanical Blooms I knew they would work perfectly.


We made the project in class this month and they looked stunning. If you would like me to do an online class for this heart creation - let me know! I will put it on my things to do list. :) 




Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?

If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it. Make sure you un-tick the 'no contact' box if you would like me to send you a thank you card. :)

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.