Friday 26 February 2016

Rose Garden Thinlets - Snow White and Rose Red?

Is it just me or is there something very Disney about this rose card? I made it using the fabby Rose Garden Thinlits dies and it is either saying 'Snow White and Rose Red' or it is saying 'Beauty and the Beast' to me….not sure which?

Anyway this card is so simple - but I think really striking. For the black rose I used exactly the same technique I used on Tuesday's video with the DSP - but just substituted a Real Red outline and Basic Black cardstock. The red and white rose is just the outline adhered directly onto the Whisper White card base.

So tell me - is it saying Disney to you?




Love Elizabeth X

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.