Friday 19 February 2016

Introducing Botanical Blooms

Today I am sharing a card made with the Botanical Blooms suite. You can find them on pages 26 and 27 of the Spring Summer catalogue, which you can peek at by visiting my online store here.



What is interesting about this suite that I have never seen before, is that the stamps are designed to be used with the coordinating Designer Series Paper as well as the matching Framelits.

On the card below, you can see I stamped all the leaves using the stamp set - both on the DSP and the die cut leaves too. What may not be so clear on this image is the 3D nature of the red die cut flower - the petals actually separate out and pop up.







Love Elizabeth X

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.