Friday 15 January 2016

More Honeycomb Happiness!

I am sharing a couple of projects featuring the really cute chick from the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set - which you can choose FREE during Sale A Bration

As I showed in my video a couple of weeks ago, these images can be used with the Honeycomb Embellishments that pop up.

The greeting on the Easter card comes from a stamp set called Suite Sayings which has a range of greetings for all occasions in lots of different fonts. (You can find it in the new Spring Summer catalogue from Stampin' Up!) 

Below I have two chick projects - one done with a white pop up which I daubed yellow and another without the pop up. I love this chick either way - but which is your favourite?




Love Elizabeth X


Product List
Clothespins
£3.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.