Monday 16 November 2015

20% 5 Day Stamp Offer!

Hello Everyone…...

Just back from OnStage Live (the new name for Stampin' Up! convention). I was GOING to have this week off - but I couldn't go without letting you know there is a 5 day 20% off offer!

I will be putting an order in on Friday - so if you can collect from me, you can order for £1 p and p. Or order online for delivery straight to you door.

See the selected stamps you can choose here… and click SPECIALS

….you can email me your order - include the codes and whether you are having wood, clear or photopolymer - just in case I can't reach you on Friday. I will order at 4pm on Friday - so don't miss out.



Looking forward to seeing lots of you soon :)

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.