Friday 14 August 2015

Double stamping with Awesomely Artistic

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing some little thank you cards I made for my lovely customers/friends. (All my customers have become my friends over the years - lovely, lovely ladies).

So I promised last week a different technique for colouring that dragonfly. Here I have double stamped. First I stamped in Tip Top Taupe, then I went back and coloured just the centre of the dragonfly with a Bermuda Bay marker and stamped over the top of the original image. The fact that you can't easily line up exactly creates a very arty look I think….although some may say I just made a mess! LOL

What do you think - arty or messy?

Add caption

Love Elizabeth X Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.