Tuesday, 21 July 2015

VIDEO Inside the Shed with Gift from the Garden

Hello Everyone

Today I am venturing inside the shed - and lot the real shed which is full of spiders and webs…but inside this dream shed - stamped using the Gift from the Garden stamp set from Stampin' Up!


As I confess in the video - this one took me a bit longer than most of my projects - but it was worth the effort. I love the end result. 


So enjoy the video and I look forward to seeing some of your dream shed creations! (No spiders until Halloween please!) 





Love Elizabeth X

4 comments:

  1. I love this card, really cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is genius Liz .... I absolutely love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card but can't figure out how to make the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, which share a wonderful card thanks for.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X