Friday 5 June 2015

Bakers' Box - how sweet :)

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a project made with the new Bakers' Box die from Stampin' Up! This is a great size and is big enough to fit in a cupcake or fairy cake. I cut a window in the front and backed it with stamped vellum cardstock - although you could use window sheet to see the cupcake inside.




I used one of the mini pegs from Stampin' Up! covered in Washi Tape and Basic Pearls. The background stamp is from a new set called I Think You're Great - and we will be using that in class this month.


To see more - or if you would like a catalogue - why not contact me?  If you are in the European market I would be happy to help. 

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.