Tuesday 6 January 2015

VIDEO New Spring Summer Catalogue

Hello Everyone



My first video of the year is a peek into the Spring/Summer catalogue and a look at some of my favourite creations. It is also the day Sale A Bration starts around the world too - so there are freebies to be had!

See anything you like? You can shop online HERE NOW, at my online store. Or why not book a party or host a virtual party - there are so many freebies to be had during Sale A Bration - it is a great time to love Stampin' Up! :)



Any if you really need everything in the book - why not become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? You can do what you love while earning income for your family or getting great discount on Stampin' Up! goodies. I'd love to have a chat with you about it  - contact me to find out more.

Enjoy :)



Love Elizabeth X
Parties? Classes? Want to become a demonstrator? 
If you have any questions - please contact me - I am here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.