Saturday 24 January 2015

I Love Lace Treat Bag

Hello Everyone

Today's project is made with the new Mini Treat Bag thinlits die from Stampin' Up! I've used the I Love Lace background stamp to decorate the front, stamping in Soft Suede on a Very Vanilla layer.

I embossed the heart the Soft Suede flower that I cut out using the thinlits set - there are loads of extras in the set. The embossing folder I used is called Spring Flowers and is in the new Spring Summer catalogue from Stampin' Up! I finished with an Early Espresso Seam Binding ribbon. Hope you like it!



Love Elizabeth X
Parties? Classes? Want to become a demonstrator? 
If you have any questions - please contact me - I am here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.