Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy New Year with the Something to Say Set

Hello Everyone

Happy New Year to my lovely blog readers. I hope 2015 brings you all health, happiness and lots of crafting fun with friends.

Today I am sharing a little set of cards I made using the Something to Say stamp set. I love all the varied greeting in this set, so I put some little embellishments with them in Strawberry Slush and Old Olvie and hey presto I had a sweet little set.



I love the 'Seize the Cake' greeting - but my favourite was this one below with the little banner made using the mini Banner Punch.



Love Elizabeth X
Parties? Classes? Want to become a demonstrator? 
If you have any questions - please contact me - I am here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.