Saturday 27 December 2014

Last call for Tiny Treat Boxes?

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing an alternative use of the Tiny Treat Boxes. I don't think, as I type, that they will be carrying over to the Spring/Summer catalogue - although personally I hope they do. So just in case, I am doing a quick share of a project you might like to make if you get them while you can!  (Updated to say - woo hoo! - happy dance - they are staying - shhh - you didn't hear it from me :) )

When my class ladies made up these boxes back in September, I gave them two options - Christmas or non-Christmas. Here was their non-festive choice.


We used the Typeset Speciality designer series paper and daubed the edges to make the panels look aged. We The greeting is from the Project Life stamp set Life's Adventure and we finished with Thick Bakers Twine in Baked Brown Sugar.

I hope you like what may be my final Tiny Treat Box!

Love Elizabeth X

Parties? Classes? Want to become a demonstrator? 
If you have any questions - please contact me - I am here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.