Saturday 29 November 2014

Fancy Closure Bag

Hello Everyone

When my Curvy Keepsake die - I decided to have a play and see if I could use it to create a fun closure for a bag….and this is what I came up with.

I made a simple bag using the beautiful heavy duty Under the Tree speciality DSP.


I then cut two die cuts of using the Curvy Keepsake die in the red. I separated the closures,by removing the the slotted pieces from the base of the box. Those two I adhered to either side of the front of the bag - just gluing on the outer edges.  I used part of the base to flip over the top of the bag so it met the slots…if that makes sense! 


I finished with a tag, decorated with a greeting and some sequins. Hope you like today's project.

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.