Saturday 22 November 2014

Curvy Keepsake Boxes

Hello Everyone

In Tuesday's video I showed you how to make a Curvy Keepsake box with the die from the Autumn/Winter catalogue from Stampin' Up!

I also gave you a quick peek at some of my other samples, but I thought today I would share some pictures too.  The first two are made with Sweet Taffy DSP on the left and Old Olive card stock on the right. The Olive one is heat embossed using Papillion Potpourri and then colour using Blendabilites.


The one below was, I admit, a bit of a work up to make it stick. The only way I have found to stick the glimmer paper is to scrape a patch off before applying adhesive - if you know a magic way to make it stick - do let me know! Looks pretty though, doesn't it?


Back on Tuesday with another gifting option video for you :)

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.