Friday 10 October 2014

Traditional Christmas Ornament

Hello Everyone

Well after starting with pinks and lilacs for my first share of this stamp set, I decided to get all traditional and give you Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler today.

I coloured with a mixture of Blendabilites and markers and stamped the Ornamental Pine image on the background of the green card.


In this close up you can see I have fussy cut out another holly bunch and layered it up. It doesn't show too well, but I used Crystal Effects on the berries to make them shine and add dimension.



I have some blue options for you coming up on my blog - but perhaps you prefer traditional?

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.