Friday 3 October 2014

Ornamental Pine Stamped Candle

Hello Everyone



Today's project is a candle stamped with the Ornamental Pine stamp set. I love this technique and taught it at my first ever class, (I must have been brave as it is not a beginners project!)

If you haven't done this, you stamp on tissue paper, (the wrapping kind, as thin as possible). You then place the tissue on the candle, wrap in wax paper or baking parchment and heat with a heat gun until the wax melts and the paper becomes incorporated into the candle.





In case you are wondering, they are perfectly safe to burn. The paper just disappears as the wax melts with it. I did some non-Christmas ones at a recent party, (thank you Jenny J), and I wanted to share this festive option too.

Hope you like it. :)

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.